Full YNSA on-demand course
Now for 50% off!!!
Coupon code: AUTUMN23
Yamamoto New Scalp Acupuncture (YNSA) is named after the Japanese physician, Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto, who developed this acupuncture system in 1973. YNSA is used to treat neurological conditions, and is both effective and immediate in stroke patients with pain and/or restricted mobility. As a result, the use of YNSA has increased and has become the most frequently used form of acupuncture. YNSA comprises basic acupuncture points (somatopes) mainly on the scalp, as well as on other body regions. In addition to providing symptomatic relief, YNSA is sometimes curative.
At the end of the workshop, each participant will have an understanding of YNSA and acquire the basic skills to apply YNSA to a patient with acute or chronic pain or a neurological disease. This newly acquired skill should become part of the practitioner's therapeutic tool box and stimulate the participant to expand his/her knowledge on the application of YNSA with other therapeutic modalities in other clinical settings.
Introduction – Who is Dr. Toshikatsu Yamamoto and the background of the discovery of YNSA.
Learning the location and function of the basic points, A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H.
Learning Ypsilon, ( internal organs) points and cranial nerves points.
Tinnitus and master key points.
Learning when and how to apply YNSA.
Demonstration of YNSA treatment.
The overall learning objective of the workshop is to teach the participant about the background of YNSA and how to use YNSA to treat patients with acute or chronic pain or a neurological disease such as:
- Symptoms of neurological disturbances which stem from various diseases.
- Conditions of various functional disturbances.
- Chronic or acute pain (back pain, pain in the legs, hands, arms, neck etc).
- Diseases which cause pain.
- Difficulty in mobility and limitation in movement.
- Sensation problems.
- Acute allergy attacks.
- Support of fertility and hormonal imbalance in women; gynecological disorders.
- Psychological disorders, such as anxiety, depression, OCD, ADD, HDHD, insomnia.
The participation fee in the sessions regular price 275$